Sunday, March 11, 2007

Call me for support

Thanks to a new Skype feature I'm accepting calls via Skype for the following services:

Internet and Software Support
(US$0.50c / minute)

For over a decade I've been on the internet, playing with a lot of different software. I'm excellent at breaking things and then learning how to fix them, and as a result I'm an expert on troubleshooting and resolving internet and software issues. I've been employed in the IT industry for the same period of time in various areas, and am extremely comfortable in resolving just about any internet or software-related problem.

If you have an internet or software problem, or a query about how to use something better, then contact me and I'll help you fix it.


Personal Growth
(US$1.50 / minute)

With over 20 years of kicking and screaming as I dragged myself out of the rut of a troubled life, I've come a long way in understanding the ins and outs of personal growth. I've taken a lot of what I've learnt over those years and applied it to my own life, achieving a great deal of success in understanding life, reality and relationships, both intimate and professional. Using the skills and experiences I've gained from my own personal growth, I can help you succeed in achieving your own growth.

If you'd like to talk with me about where you'd like to improve in your life, then contact me and we'll work together on helping you achieve results.


Call me using Skype Prime (only):

My status

If I'm unavailable, leave a voicemail with your email address and I will contact you with a time that you can call again.


The way it works is like this:


You call me using Skype Prime: download it here and make sure you have an account set up with PayPal so that you can pay for the services you're about to request. If I'm online we introduce ourselves and you tell me what it is you're calling about. This is free, and will cost you nothing. If I feel I can help you, I advise you of the per-minute charges for the support you're requesting, and upon your agreement I 'start the meter'. Your PayPal account is automatically debited per minute of the call, and my paypal account is automatically credited.

The call will last for as long as you feel comfortable with, and the meter will be stopped when you say so, or when the problem is resolved. If a software problem is not resolved within a comfortable time for you, we can arrange further information to be sent to you by email so that a solution may be completed by yourself, or you can call back another time.

For personal growth concerns, you might want to arrange regular calls for further coaching or follow-ups. I also recommend mutually agreeing to a maximum time limit so that your time and money is reasonably managed.


Disclaimer:

Please note that while I am not a professionally qualified technician or counselor or psychologist. I do have 10-20 years experience in those areas I'm offering support in. What I offer you has worked for me and for others that I've helped, but your circumstances may be very different, and any advice or support I provide may or may not work for you, depending on your personal circumstances and how you apply my assistance in your life. Thank you.


No comments: