Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Performancing for Firefox

If you're a Firefox user AND a blogger then you need this Firefox extension. It splits your page into two, with the new bottom frame allowing you to do all your blog posting while keeping the web page you're visiting in the top frame.

What I really like is the section in the bottom frame that allows you to choose which of your blogs you want to post to.

This saves a lot of time by not having to log into blogspot.com to do your posting. Visit the link above to find out more, and then install it. It's worth it.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You might want to mention that it only works with older versions of Firefox 1.0.0 - 1.0.5.

I have 1.0.7.

It does seem like a nice tool.

Alan Howard said...

I have v1.5 and I haven't had a problem with it yet. However, I'll keep that in mind should I get a problem with it. :-)

Anonymous said...

Actually no, it works only in the LATEST version of firefox, which is 1.5.